Friday 29 July 2016

Triles 4-ever

About a year and a half ago I got my heart broken when Stefan Brogren and the Degrassi team broke up Triles Such a heartbreak!  I totally lost interest for Degrassi and stopped watching it. I've been waiting anxiously for Triles to get back together but nothing. And everybody out there seemed to be Matlinsworth (Maya Matlin and Miles Hollingsworth) shippers. And seriously, I have never seen so much hate out there but when it comes to Triles/Matlinsworth! Theres A LOT of people out there who absolutely detest both Triles and Tristan! I just don't get that. I love both. And really, people get really abusive and agressive when responding to Tristan shippers in social media. So, I kind of let that ship go, because I didn't believe something so detested could be resurrected. But then a photo appeared which got my hope up...

Eric Osborne & Lyle Lettau.

Isn't that cute? They seem really cosy and I thought at least they are good friends again... And also, Degrassi transformed again from Degrassi: the next generation to Degrassi: next class and also Degrassi got to Netflix. So I thought about start watching it again. And I still do follow the officiall Degrassi account on Instagram. So I was thinking about taking it up again. I never really got over Triles and I still love both Tristan and Miles. Especially Tristan. He's kind of the gay best friend I never had. Or, I did have a gay best friend when I was a teenager, but that was years ago and I need one now!

Triles yet again!

So, yesterday I got to see this! Why hasn't anyone told me they are back together?! I was so happy i started watching it right away! Well, I didn't want to start up again with the break up, and that's where I stopped back then, so I started from the beginning. I found a great uploader on youtube who have the whole story and right now I'm almost jut about to start watching on Netflix. And I can't wait! Tristan Milligan and Miles Hollingsworth III - welcome back in my life!

And BTW - I love Tristan's new haircolour!

2 comments:

  1. I remember watching these two and watching their story ubruptly ending for some reason. I didn't know there was hate for them, i wouldn't have expected it. I do like them, so i might end up watching again when i get the time!

    ReplyDelete