Saturday 16 July 2016

No way José!

Harry Reid.

I borrowed that picture from instagram. But no, no I just won't accept that! Pictures likte this has been out there for I while but I still don't believe it! Proof 1: Jonny Labey's going to leave Eastenders, not Harry Reid! Proof 2: Paul has Ben's name tatooed on his finger so that's why people might think it's Ben who died. Proof 3: Harry said in an interview abaout a year ago that he love's playing Ben and that he want's to do it for a long time! And proof 4: Pauls mu just came back so it would be very soapopery to kill him off now. And proof 5: Ben is really happy right now and that kind of happiness can never be good for a troubled kid like Ben. Or are you really that cruel Eastenders that you've fooled us all to believe that Paul/Jonny was going to leave the show when it really was Ben/Harry? I do not approve to that! I do love Paul but if one of them have to die it has to be him. I just love Ben and I'm really grieving Pen right now. Let me do that in peace without breaking my heart!

2 comments:

  1. It really breaks my heart that one of these two characters is gonna die. Idk what to believe but all i know is that i'm saddened by this. I love Pen. it took them AGES to get things sorted and started but when they did, they became such a great couple. my heart can't take this! *sobs endlessly at work*

    ReplyDelete