Monday 11 July 2016

Glee!

Glee cast.

I've been on vacation. Travelling through Estonia in a kind luxurious bus with pads on every seet I could start watching a new series! There was not many series to choose from but there was Glee! I've got the first season on DVD but I haven't yet started watching so I took the chance. And I loved it! I actually was longing for the trip back to Tallinn just so I could continue warching! I had time for six episodes and back home I have continued. Guess what? It's all on Netflix! So this will be my summer series this year!

Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel.

And I have to say that I love Kurt! Kurt Hummel (Chris Colfer) is just such an adorable character! I'm still on the first season so he haven't got any action yet, but he's super cute. And I love when he sings. I am actually not relly looking forward to him meeting Blaine and becoming Klaine. I just have the feeling that Blaine Anderson (Darren Criss) will not be good enough for him.

Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson.

But it's also with a heavy heart that I watch it. Fro the very beginning I felt sad watching Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson. Finn is such a lovely character and he kind of is Glee for me right now and to know what happened to hi and that he will not be to the very end is so heart breaking. It will be awful to watch Glee without Cory! Cory, the world misses you!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your vacation! x
    Not gonna lie, I loved Glee but there was a point where it should've ended. The first few seasons are the best, so enjoy them! tbh, i don't think i even had a ship that i REALLY was invested in on the show lol but Like the loyal fan that i am, I watched till the end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a feeling that was going to happen. But I will watch it to the end anyway. I love Jane Lynch since before so just her is a reason to watch it I think. Even though I hate Sue!

      Delete
    2. Sue is a fave only because she's so horrible and she owns it and I LOVE horrible women that own up to their horrible-ness LOL Hope you're enjoying it so far! x

      Delete