Monday 1 August 2016

Vijay

Dante Scott.

Finally finished season 16, or 2 or what you called it, of Degrassi yesterday and I just can't believe it ended with that awful clffhanger! Did approve f that. If something happens to Triles I will never forgive Stefan Brogren! But I also want to give the new character Vijay Maraj (Dante Scott) some love! A new gay character who is ttally cute and fun! I am hoping for a romance for him for next season. But not with Miles. Or with Tristan. Been there done that. They were quite cute as long as it lasted (for about two seconds) but it didn't really work. They were just not Triles. Triles is my addiction right now. Makes me almost want to be a teenager again, but a male gay one this time!

2 comments:

  1. I actually liked him! I'm hoping they give him a romance as well, i mean, why not use the cutie pie? *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it was quite disappointing that they ended Tristan and Vijay before it even started. But in the name of Triles I'm ok with it.

      Delete