Wednesday 27 July 2016

Gazenet



Yesterday Gazenet had premiere, not a day to early! Swedens first streaming service with LGBT in focus. Of course I had to get it. There's a lot of movies and documentaries there that I've been wanting to see. They also have the webb-series Eastsiders (which is also on Netflix now) and another series called Outings.

Wes Ramsey & Steve Sandvoss.

The choice for my premiere watch was Latter Days from 2003. I've been wanting to see that for quite a while. It's about Christian (Wes Ramsey) who is a party animal and Aaron (Steve Sandvoss) who is Mormon missionary. You can only imagine what happens. And it was A-MAZ-ING. Just loved it. Watch it! But unfortunately it seems like Gazenet is only for Swedes right now. But I guess there are some other streaming services for LGBT-movies out there? Or are there? Otherwise, theres always Netflix!

2 comments:

  1. OMGGGGG!!! I didn't know about this!!! YES FOR THIS!!! hopefully, it'll go international soon!
    Also, this movie is one of my favorite movies! I watch it every once in a while whenever i need a good cry and then a satisfying ending!

    May I suggest you watch a Brazilian movie? it's called 'The Way He Looks', translated from 'Hoje Eu Quero Voltar Sozinho'. This movie is so pure, innocent and delicate. The lead character is blind and it handles that topic with such care, not to mention, it handles young love in a very true and honest way. I can't say enough good things about it, I hope you watch it soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I have seen that one :) Both the long and the short version. And I have made a post about it to :)

      Delete