Wednesday 27 July 2016

Todd & Billy

Daniel Brocklebank & Bruno Langley.

I have a new addiction. They are called Todd Grimshaw and Billy Mayhew. And they are super cute!

Chris Finch & Bruno Langley.

Some years ago I watched some old Coronation Street when I found out about Todd Grimshaw (Bruno Langley) and Karl Foster (Chris Finch). But this storyline was from 2003/2004 and I guess back then there was a big issue with gays in soap operas so Corrie got a lot of critique about it, of course. And I didnt like it. One kiss a really slow story when we never got to se anything and just a lot of nagging. So I never completed it. And after that I never really cared for Corrie so I haven't really known what has been going on.

Antony Cotton as Sean Tully.

More than that Bruno Langley/Todd Grishaw returned to Coronoation Street in 2013 after nearly 10 years away and that he is told to be some knd of a villain. It was kind of a big thing that "the gay character" came back. But what I didn't know was that Sean Tully, played by Antony Cotton has been in the series sice 2003! And he is gay! Maybe a late bloomer? I don't know much about him more than that he has a son, had a boyfriend named Marcus Dent that Todd took over, he works in a bar and he later were together with the vicar Bily Mayhew who Todd just have stolen. I would want to know more, both about Todd and Sean! I have to do some research there, both on youtube, wikipedia and dailymotion I guess...

Denise Black & Antony Cotton in Queer as Folk.

Antony Cotton looks familiar? Well yes, he played the wonderful Alexander Perry in Queer as Folk UK, that is, the original Queer as Folk! Oh I love that series.

Billy Mayhew & Todd Grimshaw in their first kiss.

So, back to Tilly! That's their official ship name. A bit boring I think. I would prefer Todly. But I am not to decide here. But these two guys are just so cute! I like them both and they have really good chemistry. And their lve story has just started! And I think t's about time we had a gay priest again! I don't think we had one since Kieron in Hollyoaks? And this one, Billy, si super sexy! So I am looking forward to lots of Tilly in the future! I feel a bit sorry for Sean though. Such a sweetheart!

Daniel Brocklebank in Shakespeare in love.
 And speaking of the super sexy priest, I just cannot believe that he's the same guy that played Sam in Shakespeare in love. Look at him how cute he was!

2 comments:

  1. I don't like the ship name either but I LOVE these two! they're so cute together, I'm definitely here for this! A hot priest and cute florist love story<3

    ReplyDelete