Saturday 16 July 2016

JP & James?

First of all, I have to say: vacatin mode! I'm not doing much actually. Sitting in my sofa knitting... Watching some youtube of course... But, before I went to Estonia I had catched up in Hollyoaks (at least what's interesting, and that's NOT Starry) and as you know I really enjoyed McDrink! I actually love McDrink! But, bak home again I was told that JP had a relationship rollercoster including both Scott and James Nightingale! Don't go there again JP!

Gregory Finnegan & James Sutton.

So, before I went away I was actually considering start watching whole episodes of Hollyoaks again but now I'm just not sure... Or I mean, no, I'm not ready yet. With McDrink together and Starry broken up it would have been worth it but now JP has a thin for James it seems and Starry is back together. What are you doing Hollyoaks?! I don't like it at all!

Gregory Finnegan as James Nightingale.

And I'm really split about James Nightingale. I mean, I love that there is a new gay character in Hollyoaks and I love a gay villain, but do I like James? Not really I think. I could accept him being with Harry and ruining the dreadful Starry but do he really have to ruin McDrink? Maybe James and John Paul would be good together but who will Scott be with then? I really think he deserves a great boyfriend! No, I think James could be with Harry so Starry would break up for good, McDrink would stay together and Brendan could come back from prison and sort Ste up for a wonderful and awaited Stendan reunion! I would love that! Because seriously, it's just ridiculus with John Paul and a James! Weren't there any available names or what?

2 comments:

  1. Not gonna lie, I.... kinda... sorta.... lowkey.... ship JP and James. James is gonna be one of those antihero, a villain with a heart and i love those, and i always wanted someone new for JP and they answered me prayers lol Scott breaks my heart though :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, James could ne allright, but I hate that he stands in the way for Scotts happiness...

      Delete