Saturday 16 July 2016

Peep show!

Me and my BF has a thing for English sitcoms right now. If  it's a gay storyline in the, it's a bonus! That's why I'm really in love with Peep show right now!

Robert Webb & Bart Edwards.

And I am totally in love with these two right now! Ok, I've been in love with Jeremy the whole series in a way Ok, hes really wacko and I love his bicuriousness! And really, I think that Joe is the first person in this show that Jeremy's really in to! For real! We are watching the ninth season right now and I'm really hoping for lot's of Jez and Joe, and I also hope they will keep it for the next season! They are just so cute!

Game-on cast.

Jez and Joe kind of remind me of another cute couple I've seen in a British sitcom. If you haven't seen Game-on, go ahead and do it! You really should! It's hilarious! At first I didn't think I would like the new Matthew because ben Chaplin was so darn good, but then Neil Stuke really got to me! Especially when it showed that he had gay tendencies! We never really saw anything juicy between Matthew and Australian Jason (Mark Powley), but they were darnso cute! Unfortunately they didn't go with that storyline. I greived it through the whole seeries. Missed opportunity there!

And yep, the blond girl is Samatha Womack, former Janus, who plays Ronnie Mitchell in Eastenders. And speaking of Samantha, I just have to show you this. I love this song! Remember it like it was yesterday! Yep, I am that old.

No comments:

Post a Comment