Wednesday 20 July 2016

Bye bye Paul

Jonny Labey as Paul Coker.

So it's official. Paul Coker is dead. Apparently Paul and Ben was mugged and got split up. Ben returns home with no knowledge of Paul's death and Phil is the same homophobic biggot as always. I hate Phil Mitchell. I wonder how the character of Ben Mitchell (Harry Reid) is going to develop after this tragedy. I hope he will be ok eventually. But I'm really sad that this wonderful love story of Pen ended way too early. I hate it! I'm going to miss Paul Coker very much. He was such a lovely character! Eastenders will not be the same. Thank you Jonny Labey for this wonderful year. You will be very missed! 


Danny Miller & Ryan Hawley.

But at least there are some good news as well. Robert is going to move in with Aaron! And if it works they will get an own place with Liv! But of course it's not going to work. They're Robron! But at least I think Robron is going to stay for Long time! Everyone's Robron shippers! The creators of Emmerdale might be most of all! So I think we're going to get a wedding eventually! I can't hardly wait!

2 comments:

  1. I really hate that they did that to paul. i still haven't watched, i've been aware of this for a couple of months but i'm still not ready to watch it and say goodbye to one of my favorite characters :(


    but on the brighter side of things, I'm so happy for robron! there will be constant up and downs for them but I'm here for it, knowing that they'll pull through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was relly awful. But Harry Reid gets to be brilliant at least.

      Delete