Sunday 26 June 2016

McDrink!

I've realised that it's not unusual that I am not shipping the same couple that everyone else does. Lalle/Larias is proof of that. I just can't stand Larias any more but Lalle makes my heart skip some beats. McHay/Starry is even more proof. There weren't so many McHay shippr out there I've realised, but almost everyone seemed to love Starry, which I just couldn't stand! At all! I am not sad that they broke up. Normally I would now be rooting for McHay to get back together, but I'm not so sure any more...

Ross Adams & James Sutton in Hollyoaks.

Because now I am a McDrink shipper! I really hated Scott Drinkwell in the beginning for flirting with Ste, but now I totally dig hin with John Paul! It's weird how feelings work actually. But they are just so darn cute together! But, by the comments on youtube I can see that most people hate them together and that they still hate Scott. But I have to say that he is terribly misunderstood! And I have to say that I just can't stand Ste any more. After the awful Starry storyline he just feels... dirty! So I enjoy McDrink, I enjoy Scott very much because he's cute, I still love John Paul because he is amazing and I absolutely love Sally! The storyline about her being JP's father is just amazing! So, a McDrik shipper I am! James and Kieron have to be very convincing to make me go there again! But I know that James loves working with Ross so I'm not sure it will happen vary soon. And also, Ross apparenty came up with the ship name Scone-Paul but I think that sounds ridiculous. I'm sticking with McDrink!

7 comments:

  1. I really like McDrink! it'll do for now, although i still think JP deserves better. is it so hard to bring someone new to town and build a storyline that can end up being a romantic storyline for JP? I certainly don't think so.
    also, I hate Starry. So much. It seemed like such child play after his previous ships. sorry not sorry.
    I stopped watching because i got bored tbh, but since a lot of stuff happened with sally and JP, i might actually check out that storyline!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Sally! And I love JP! And I love Scott and McDrink! I still haven't seen Starry since Christmas though. And I never think I will. Well look at me, refusing to watch gay kisses and cuddle! Blimey! THAT'S how much I hate Starry!

      Delete
    2. hahaha SAME! I can't for the life of me get into this Starry ship. I saw something on twitter the other day that had a picture of Harry taking care of a sick Ste and it was captioned 'He finally found the right man' and I literally laughed. I'm sorry, I just really can't with this 'ship'.

      Delete
    3. Sounds veru laughable! First of all, man? He's just a little boy! And he's not right! Really, there's lot's of couples or almost couples I coudn't stand like Ste and Noah, Syed and Danny, Roman and Marc... But this just takes the price! I even prefer Ben and Abi to Starry!

      Delete
    4. LOL!!! I'm just here reading your comment and my head is like "where are the lies? there literally are none!" LOL! and... Syed and who? I don't know what that is and if i did once, Im choosing to block it out of my mind becuz Chryed is so pure and end game that nothing will ever soil it for me.

      also I died @ "Ben and Abi" HAHAHA!

      Delete
    5. You know he awful Danny Pennant who dated Lucy Beale and snogged Johnny Carter. Just awful character!

      Delete
    6. I KNOWWW!!! AWFUL! but... i can't help but ship it lol i mean look at how uninhibited JP is around him. all the makings of a ship that'll grow and kill me softly lol

      Delete