Sunday 1 May 2016

Missing Brendan

I mentioned Brendan Brady yesterday. I miss him. And apparently I'm not the only one! Just follow the link and watch the video below:


Well, I'm with Emmett! Starry is ridiculous and is nothing compared to Stendan! Here's some proof:

Emmett J. Scanlan & Kieron Richardson.

That's genuinly cute...

Kieron Richardson & Parry Glasspool.

And that's just ridiculous. Ok, I'm a bit biased. But I just can't stand Starry! I don't know what it is but the relationship lacks sparks and just don't make sense! So Hollyoaks, how long will we have to put up with this ridiculous relationship between Ste and Harry? Kieron misses Brendan and Emmett thinks Starry is blaha. Do you need more?!

3 comments:

  1. I mean... you already know how i feel about Starry. It amazes me that some people think it's superior to stendan in any way, shape, or form. Hollyoaks obviously wants to attract a younger demographic with this pairing, and that's exactly who starry fans are, as far as i've seen.

    also, HILARIOUS brendan/Emmett sketch! even that little conversation had more chemistry than anything i've seen from Starry :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know! There's something, there's nothing in Starry. Stendan comes first, the McHay then every other pairing with Ste in it, and last comes Starry! I almost shipped Ste with danny more than Harry, een though it was his father. But just almost! ;)

      Delete
    2. I miss brendan brady too😢😢😢

      Delete