Monday 16 May 2016

Meet Aaron Dingle!

Danny Miller as Aaron Dingle in Emmerdale.

So, it's finally official! There's no Aaron Livesy no more, there's just Aaron Dingle. I can really understand why Aaron changed his name from his pervy fathers name. And I don't even think it will take any time to get used to it. But Aaron's name change got me thinking about if there's any other gays who changed their last name...

Kieron Richardson as Ste Hay/McQueen in Hollyoaks.

The only one I got to think of is Ste who changed from Hay to McQueen when he got married to John Paul. And as far as I know he hasn't changed back. We know that Harry booked a hotel room or something in his and Mr McQueen's name and everyone thought it was John Paul and I haven't heard anything about any divorce. I really wonder how they are going to pull the storyline with Scott proposing to JP off... But everyone still calls Ste Hay and not McQueen, so I think I will stick with that.

There has been some weddings through the years in soap operas but I can't recall that any other of the characters changed last name. Can you think of any?

2 comments:

  1. now you know i LOOOOOVVVVEEEE this character/actor lol The name change is very suitable to where he's at right now in his life. I love it!
    now... what i don't love is the unnecessary drama the producers are throwing into robron's way lol but who am i kidding? I love the angst that they give me everytime they have a fight so i'm good with it lol
    Also, I stopped watching Hollyoaks again. I really tried with the latest JP storyline, but i couldn't, tell me if there's anything worth watching on there :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he's just amazing! But I do not agree that they broke up again...
      Well, I do like McDrink, but everything else I just can't stand so I watch sporadicly and fast forward every other character's storyline.

      Delete