Sunday 15 May 2016

Another show cancelled

The Nashville cast.

Some time ago I started watching Nashville after a recommendation from my faghag friend. It took some episodes before I started to really like it. I mean, country music is not really my biggest interest, even though I really like Johnny Cash! But now I like it a lot, and it might have someting to do with the gay character Will Lexinton's entrance. I just watched the sixth episode of the second season, and now it got cancelled after for seasons. What a bummer!

Chris Carmack as Will Lexington.

Will Lexington, played by Chris Carmack, is a womanizerish country singer who is not out of the closet because of his career. The only who knows is his room mate Gunnar, who he tried to kiss. And of course his ex fling Brent McKinney (Derek Krantz), who he slept with obviously.

Derek Krantz as Brent KcKinney.

Well, I haven't seen any action yet, but I believe that there will be someting more with Will and Brent before Will meets Kevin. Because he will meet a Kevin.

Kevin Bicks & Will Lexington.
Unfortunately Kevin Bicks doesn't appear until the third season so I'm in for a wait. But what I know is that Kevin is an out singer/songwriter who is not up for going back in the closet. I also think that the couple will break up before the fourth seasons finale. So, no happy ending there. But I am looking forward to continue watching it. Too bad it got cancelled. Why are they only cancelling shows that I like?

And btw, Chris Carmack who plays Will also played Luke in O.C. I liked Luke a lot! He was interesting!

4 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of country music, and I LOVE this show! and I watched it since it first came out, I was so happy they added a gay character cuz it's honestly something you don't see in country music. Will's story is somewhat of a tragic one really. and you're right, they do not make it till the finale of the fourth seasons and they give u a bit of angst after the break up that i really wasn't expecting, but I hope they at least end his storyline well. I'm so sad that this show got canceled. It's one of my favorites, it might not have the intensity of a shonda rhimes show, but it's good television with heart. and I loooooove me some heart lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IDo you know if there's going to be some kind of special or something or do they just leave us hanging?

      Delete
    2. no special has been announced yet, which is cruel. considering the show producers actually thought they were being renewed and so they probably r leaving us with cliffhangers instead of a proper ending :(

      Delete