Sunday 8 May 2016

Grace and Frankie

Martin Sheen, Jane Fonda, Lily Tomlin & Sam Waterston.

I can't believe I haven't made a post about Grace and Frankie! Thank you Shipswrecked for reminding me! Grace and Frankie is an Netflix original series about Grace (Jane Fonda) and Frankie (Lily Tomlin) who get's dumped by their husbands in the first episode because of their long and secret relationship. Robert (Martin Sheen) and Sol (Sam Waterston) finally have the courage to come out and be together And they are dead cute!

Martin Sheen & Sam Watertson.

So, the series started last year and just a few days ago the second season started. I haven't seen it all yet, but I love this season as well! And there will be a third season! It's fun, witty, cute and just a feel good-series! The only problem about it is that the series really is about Grace and Frankie, and not Robert and Sol, which doesn't get enough attention if you ask me. But one fun fact is that Jai Rodriguez, the guy who plays Ritchie in The Horizon, is in one episode. So, do watch it if you want something adorable to see! And I have to say, I do really love Martin Sheen! I guess it has something to do about having a major crush on Emilio Estevez when I was a kid!

3 comments:

  1. well, you're most welcome! I'm so glad you watch it as well, I started watching season 2 today and i'm already half way through lol I love the show, and seeing sol and robert together makes my heart swell a little x)
    and you're absolutely right, they need to get more attention! also, as much as i love Martin Sheen, Sam Watertson is actually my favorite. I know he did wrong last season, but i just wanted to give him a hug regardless x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I hope you guys enjoy watching the rest of the season<3

      Delete
    2. Well, Sam is cute, but Robert is still my favourite. It has to be because of Emilio, because Charlie is not a favourite...

      Delete