Sunday 29 May 2016

Sorry guys...

Danny Miller as Aaron Dingle.

...but as long as Danny Miller stays in Emmerdale, or joins another soap opera, no one else will get an award in the British soap awards, or any other awards, for best actor! I'm sure of it. Sorry, Kieron Richardson, Danny Dyer and all the other guys. But I would be ok with that because Danny is brilliant, as stated before. Too bad that Danny and Ryan Hawley didn't get the award for best on screen partnership! I'm sure that they could get it another year though. Robron rules! And congratulations Danny!

5 comments:

  1. not gonna lie, i was scared when i read the title of this post LOL
    as i continued, my reaction went from 'oh no' to YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS!!!! LOL I'M SO HAPPY AND PROUD OF HIM! he really earned this and I felt like robron deserved best partnership, but they did have a rocky year to say the least, so we're definitely gunning for next year! So Happy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely! But I am for real scared that Danny will leave Emmerdale soon. Objectively, it is a waste of talent I think, even though I want him to stay!

      Delete
    2. I don't think he's going to leave anytime soon. he's literally always talking about how happy he is to be back and that he's so grateful for everyone and that he loves working there! not to mention, he's always talking about robron sticking around for years to come, and that doesn't indicate to me that he's leaving anytime soon.

      Delete
    3. I know, but that is kind of weird! He could get any part if you ask me!

      Delete
    4. I completely agree with that statement. he's such a talent.

      Delete