Thursday 12 May 2016

Reunion #whatever!

Guess what? Just when I almost lost hope...

Pete Lattu & Ronny Roslöf.

Ok, Salatut Elämät, you can't break up Lalle again! This is ment to be! It just have to be! There's been too much of this Larias foolery already. This has to be the end game! I can't wait to watch this and I can't wait to see what Missfinlandia says about this! I mean, she can't seriously believe for a future for Larias now! I love it! The picture in the middle might be my favourite of all time. Lalle is the future! They just have to be.

6 comments:

  1. I'm not up to date on this storyline, but i'm glad they're back together. Let's hope it's for good this time around. i don't like this back and forth, and can they get engaged and get married already? like, i need them to be happy. and for elias to find someone, maybe at their wedding? would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I don't know if you understand Finnish or not but basically Lalle only got back together because Lari "doesn't want to ruin Elias' new start" and Lari believes Elias wants to move in London. Lari chose Elias first and admitted Janne he has feelings for Elias. Even after Lari and Kalle slept together Lari admitted Janne he can't stop thinking about Elias. So actually it's the opposite what you said. The future for Lalle looks really bad, Lari wants Elias and Elias wants Lari. Lari is playing games with Kalle's heart and Kalle is gonna get hurt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, as I stated many many times before I understand no Finnish at all. And I know that now. I also wrote a post about that. I think it sucks.

      Delete
  3. This problem , so sad , is solved!!! Mr Salonen , the Writer , killed Elias. May be to have Lalle together again. Well mr bloody Salonen , well mr Aijo , Producer , I'm done . Watch it by yourselves .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know about that. And I have written a post about it. I am updated :)

      Delete