Monday 30 May 2016

Chryed again

John Partridge & Marc Elliott.

After all he depressing storylines (JP screwed James Nightingale, Robron broke up, Paul Coker's gonna die and don't even mention Lalle) I just couldn't stand anything that is not ended because I'm not sure what happens and my next heartbreak will be. I can't even stand Thomas and Florian right now because I know it will not end well. I wanted something casual that I know will end well. So I started watching Chryed again! I at least know that will have a happy ending! I have to say that I'm enjoying it a lot! I loved that storyline! The dynamics between Christian Clarke and Syed Masood is really interesting and the actors John Partridge and Marc Elliott have great chemistry! And it's in english so I don't have to read any subtitles. I don't dislike subtitles at all but sometimes, like when I have over 200 grades to distribute I want something in a language I understand at least so I can surf on knitted socks on my mobile at the same time. So, I think I will stick with Chryed for a while. I am still hoping for them to come back at some point! But that will be after Isaac Mayfield has perform what ever he is up to in Holby City. Too bad Marc can't starr in both Eastenders and Holby City at the same time. I guess. Or maybe he can!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVED Chryed. they gave me hope that a gay storyline/ship can end happily in soap world. I even have my favorite clips/moments of their ship saved so i can watch them at anytime i please. The scene where Syed is 'arguing' with Christian about the painting and syed tried to trick him, saying that painting is what he always wanted to do, to make him feel bad and then he laughs it off and said "Got you!" and then christian says "yeah you have". that entire episode is them being flirty and adorable x) it's dated the 14th of July 2009!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I like that! And I love the scenes in the apartment when Masood sees them on the floor and when Amira sees what Lucy wrote. And the wedding!

      Delete
    2. So many great/sad moments in this storyline. The little goodbye at the wedding and how he told him 'its ok' and kissed his forehead. yup, i think i'm gonna watch my favorite clips of them now lol

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2SsY18oVos <<< Also this is an alternative version to the first kiss, i'm not sure if u've seen it or not! :D

      Delete
    3. I have seen it actually! But I like the original one more :)

      Delete