Wednesday 11 May 2016

Finally finished!

Alessio Chiodini & Gabriele Anagni.

Yesterday I finally finished the storyline of Sandro and Claudio from the Italian soap Un Posto al Sole. And it was great! I watched it last year and got so disappoited when the uploader just stopped in the middle of te storyline! But then there's Cris Mac. Thank you for that! Other gays came in between but some days ago I decided to finish. And it was a happy ending! Can you believe it! Two in a row! And also, I saw a Valentines greeting from Alessio Chiodini, who portrayed Sandro, where he told us that the ship name is Clandro. Just so we know! And I read that both actors Alessio and Gabriele are open for returning to the series. Let's hope for that! 'Cause I like it! Even it they could have been a bit more generous with the snogging...

Franck Borde & Laurent Kerusoré as Florian & Thomas.

And I'm on some sort of mission! I've decided to try to finish as many storylines as possible! I just have so many going on, and mst of them are UFO's (unfinished objects). So first I took on Nuke, then Fábio and Nuno and then Clandro. The next storyline I will finish is Thomas and Florian I think. And then I guess I have to take on the iceberg of WilSon. I have a lot to do there! And I have to start the Dominic Copeland storyline! There's just too many! Fortunately I have a lonf vacation soon!

5 comments:

  1. oh god! I completely forgot about this storyline, but i'm so glad it ended well for them!!! x) I haven't even started the Fabio & Nuno storyline! things have been so hectic at work and at home, I just wanna take a week off and just sit at home alone and binge watch all of them. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I know all about that feeling!
      And thank you The_M_C_Fan, Guy Wilson is not my favourite. But I have seen some of his scenes. The wedding of course, but I will give him a chance. And Paul as well.

      Delete
    3. I actually love Paulson as well! Was hesitatant at first becuz my loyalty was to wilson, but now i'm team Paulson all the way! I'd say it's definitely worth checking out

      Delete
    4. But wasn't it heartbreaking when Will died though? My friend told me that it was awful.

      Delete