Tuesday 31 May 2016

Annoying Ameeira

Tala Ashe.
Preeya Kalidas.



















Watching Eastenders and Chryed again I remember how annoying Amira (Preeya Kalidas), Syed's wife that is. Mostly because she's in the way for Christian and Syed! And she's quite spoiled. And married to Syed. And not Christian Clarke. And I wonder, is she the same character as Ameera (Tala Ashe) in As the World Turns? Seems like it! They are even called the same! Kind of. And she is in the way of Nuke. And married to Noah. Ok, she's not spoiled but she's not Luke Snyder! And there's just something really whiny about them! And I wonder, why are they always making the beards "charlies" with no own will? If the gays takes beards who are strong and have great confidence they will become charlies just as they start a relationship with the gays. Annoying enough. But I am glad Ameera never got pregnant. Noah at least came out in time and avoided impregnating his wife. But, thinking of it, I think Noah was the beard in that storyline! Well well...

3 comments:

  1. I don't think they deserved their own posts because both of them annoyed the hell out of me. the women i like on tv are bad asses who can handle themselves without needing a man. these two are definitely not them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But sometimes the really annoying ones need their own post just so I can whine as much I want! :)

      Delete
    2. hahah oh trust me i understand the frustration lol also, i'm just glad whenever i see a new post on my favorite blog! :)

      Delete