Saturday 31 October 2015

Kish again

Oliver Fish and Kyle Lewis.

This autumn is really dreadful. I needed something cosy with a happy ending. So I rewatched Kish. And I really did enjoy it! American soaps and storylines are not my favourites. There's just something about the studios (even though One Life to Live did take place outside. Sometimes. I've seen trees), the moral and the plots that I don't really love. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate them, but I just like British and German soaps better. But I realised how much I really like this one while watching it again! It is just lagom. And lagom is a Swedish word you really need! It's way better than smörgåsbord and ombudsman. Anyway, I think Kish is just enough, romantic, enough sexy, enough dramatic and enough American. Its such a shame they got rid of Kyle and Oliver. And later they cancelled the show so a come back is not believable. But I think a spin-off or a cross-over would be most welcome! Why not i General Hospital? I mean, Kyle is a doctor after all!

Brett Claywell.

Ok, so I know you are supposed to like Oliver Fish the best because he is such a cutie and such a goody-goody, but I do not agree! Ok, he is a cutie and a goody-goody, but I just think that Kyle is amazing! Ok, he is in the border of being a bad guy because of the blackmailing and stuff, but I think he proves to being a real good guy after all! He is such a loveable character! He just made some bad choices. And Brett Cleywell who plays Kyle is just amazing! And h has the cutest smile! Almost as cute as Dan Feuerriegel. But just almost. In my oppinion the most memorable Kish sceen is when Kyle kisses Oliver in the alley as says: "We meant something!". Just amazing.

Scott Evans and Brett Claywell.

And it's obvious that Scott Evans and Brett Claywell do enjoy eachothers company and like working together. So, where's the spin-off!

2 comments:

  1. I love Kish! i didn't know that was their ship name but i love it! as you started praising the actor that plays Kyle, I literally said to myself "I still remember that 'WE MEANT SOMETHING' scene!" and then u mentioned it! Great storyline, sad that it ended, but still glad they're actually together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually one of the best scenes ever! So much passion! That and that scene when John Paul tells Craig he's in love with him. Oh the feels!

      Delete