Wednesday 7 October 2015

The Brits and all their awards

The Brits obviously has a lot of awards and TV prizes. Now its time for the NTA-awards, that is the National Television awards. And we do have som favourites from Emmerdale and Hollyoaks who are nominated. In the cathegory for Serial Drama Performance we have both Danny Miller (of course), Ryan Hawley AND Kieron Richardson! It is so hard to decide who to vote for. They are all three so great. There is not many who can cry like Danny Miller aka Aaron Livesy or Kieron Richardson aka Ste Hay, but Ryan Hawley is just doing such a good job to play the villain that we love that we love for being so amazing, but we still love him beeing a villain! I would not want Robert Sugden to become a good guy. Never!

Danny Miller, Ryan Hawley and Louise Marwood.

But I still want him together with Aaron for real. Even though Aaron is such a teddybear nowdays! I would really love to se Robron to hook up again! And do not say that there's not a Danny/Ryan bromance!

I love that Danny is calling Ryan "my man"! To vote in the NTA awards, just follow the link:

6 comments:

  1. You know my vote went to Danny Miller. Incredible actor. but it was a struggle between him and Ryan because Ryan was keeping up with him from the start! I just hope they're all getting the recognition they deserve!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so to! But my struggle was to choose between Danny and Kieron, I have to say. Those tears!

      Delete
  2. It's an easy one for me becuz I find Ste to be a bit too problematic. Stendan was the only thing i really shipped him in and my heart still breaks becuz of it :( Danny, however, is just... perfect *hearteyes* lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I like Ste! he is troublesome, but I am a McHay shipper, even though I am a McDean and a Stendan shipper to!

      Delete
    2. don't you just hate it when the ships you can't help but ship end up ruining other ships that you shipped? lol

      Delete