Tuesday 6 October 2015

Modern Family

The Modern Family cast.

So, I've started watching Modern Family. I've only seen small parts of it before and I have to say that I love it! And it's great because it's on the Swedish Netflix right now. And it's just so much humour! And really great acting. And I have to say that Mitchell and Cameron are adorable!

Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Eric Stonestreet.

They are really cute together and they have so much chemistry! And it's quite fun to see a gay couple that ticks all the predjudice-boxes for once. I don't like the stereotypical gay characters on TV otherwise, but in such a humoristic series it's quite fun. Cameron is just so hilarious! And Mitchell is really cute! And I do adore Jesse Tyler Ferguson! He is my all time favourite judge on So You Think You Can Dance! And we also have a lookalike here in Sweden!

Jonas Rönnqvist.

Don't you think that the Swedisg hockey trainer Jonas Rönnqvist looks quite like Jesse Tyler Ferguson? Well, so thinks my BF! I love gingers...

1 comment:

  1. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone daily.

    Start following our signals today and make up to 270% daily.

    ReplyDelete