Thursday 8 October 2015

Uncensored?


I very kind reader told me about the "uncensored" kiss between Relaciones Peligrosas' Alejandro and Diego, aka Alego and linked to the clip on youtube. Thank you! I have already seen it, but I kind of left that out of my blog post because I am not really sure that it is uncensored?! Ok, there is some kind of kiss, I guess, but is it really? We can't really see! What kind of world do we live in if this is an UNCENSORED kiss in America?! Ridiculous. Well, ok, at least it's something. If I were Kevin Aponte or Jonathan Freudman I would be pissed. Let them kiss for heaven's sake!

3 comments:

  1. You're most welcome. I decided to make this comment with a name so you'd remember me lol I'm a huge fan of this blog and It has truly kept me entertained and introduced me to ships i didn't even know! so thank you for all your work! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm almost blushing here! It's such comments that keeps me going :)

      Delete
    2. haha well thank YOU for your work. I never get a chance to discuss these ships with anyone, i'm just glad I found your blog! :)

      Delete