Friday 23 October 2015

Happy 20th Hollyoaks!

Hollyoaks gays.

So, Hollyoaks turned 20 years! How great is that?! I guess it comes as no surprise that I am a huge Hollyoaks fan! Hollyoaks have had a lot of gay characters through the years. And not just that a lot of bisexuals, lesbians, crossdessers, transvestites and transgenders to. I guess that's why I love the show so much. That and much more! So can we just take a few moments to appreciate John Paul, McQueen, Kris Fisher, Craig Dean, Ravi Roy, Kieron Hobbs, Ste Hay, Brendan Brady, Noah Baxter, Doug Carter, George Smith, Vincent Elegba, Danny Lomax, Lockie Campbell, Scott Drinkwell and Harry Thompson. And many many more.

Gay Times front pages.

Let's also take some time to appreciate how Gay Times has appreciated the Hollyoaks beaty through the years. I think that Kieron Richardson is their favourite. Mine are Emmet J. Scanlan.. and James Sutton... and Kieron Richardson... and...

No comments:

Post a Comment