Monday 19 October 2015

Sandro and Claudio, what an anticlimax!

Claudio Parenti and Sandro Ferri.

I started, and finished a new storyline. An Italian one. And what an anticlimax! Not that it wasn't any good, but it ended in the middle of the action! The user on Dailymotion stopped and never continued in June this year, and I am so disappointed I never got to see what happened!

Alessio Chiodini.& Gabriele Anagni.

The Italian soap opera is called Un Posto al Sole (A place in the sun) and we get to know Sandro Ferri (Alessio Chiodini), a rich mans son who meets Claudio Parenti (Gabriele Anagni) at a drama course and they fall in love. Sandro is just 18 years old and when he comes out his father is anything else than supportive. And that's where it ends, basically. I would like to see what happens! Does it work between Sandro and Claudio? Does Sandro's father ever stop to be such a homophobic jerk? The questions are many. So if anyone would please start subbing and uploading it again, I know that me and many others will be very very happy!

13 comments:

  1. I'm just as disappointed as you are, I used to watch them on dailymotion too and then the guy just stopped uploading, the storyline is apparently still going on but i have no idea what's happening! such a shame, i enjoyed these two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are really cute! If I knew Italian it would be easier, but I just know like pasta, pizza, caffé latte and stuff like that... ;)

      Delete
    2. Hey, buddies the history continue here:
      https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDxdIA05CuiV5E0sJxPkb-sdkvYFmTYKg
      The chapter number are different but the last post is from 17/01/2016
      Cheers

      Delete
    3. Already found it on facebook :)

      Delete
  2. LOL same tbh :P I just hope somebody decides to continue uploading the story. God! I wish i knew Italian! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to! So wihch languages do you know? I would be able to sub swedish, norweigan, and danish but then it's getting quite hard. And if I had really much time, I would be able to sub german, but it would be quite bad. And in a few years I hope I will know estonian good enough because I am studying estonian right now!

      Delete
    2. Damn. I must say those credentials are very impressive, kudos to you man. I only know Arabic and English. Learning new languages was never my strong suit, so I just stick to the two i know lol

      Delete
    3. Well, in Sweden you kind of have to learn a third language in school besides swedish and english. I'm quite happy about that now because I do love german storylines! Btw, have you seen that there's someone posting Sandro and Claudio on facebbok? Hopefully he will finnish the story! https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1510301062618611

      Delete
    4. Omg first of all, thank you for linking me! I can't wait to watch the storyline, hopefully it's subtitled, if not, I guess i'll just have to suffer through it lol
      And that's actually a great thing to have! in Kuwait, we barely focused on the Arabic language, the English language didn't have much emphasis on it. I thank god that I got into english music, tv shows and movies at a young age which really allowed me to learn it properly.

      Delete
    5. Well, in Sweden we have read english in school for a while now so thank gods for that! But my granfådmother didn't so there was a time before that. And the storyline is subtitled! 😀😍

      Delete
  3. Well unfortunately, Cris Mac's FB page was taken down, so now we really have no way to catch up with Sandro & Claudio. I asked what happened to the boys on the official Twitter page for the show, and they "liked" my question, but they didn't answer :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can find the whole storyline here with english subs, there're 4 different parts:
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yp040

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cris Mac is back with a new account: https://www.facebook.com/Gay-Storylines-108077574189624/

    ReplyDelete