Saturday 16 July 2016

Robron < 3

Ryan Hawley & Danny Miller.

BTW, don't you just love that Robron is back?! And don't you just love when this sort of things happen?! I just love that Emmerdale decided to give this OTP a go! I sure pleases a lot of us! And right now, I have a small crush on Robert actually. I've always loved Aaron but Robert is just so cute! And I love that Emmerdale went with bisexua Sugden! If I only knew that when I was a young girl watching "Hem till gården" in the daytime on TV4. I never would have believed it!

6 comments:

  1. this post, along with literally any robron related posts on this site, make me so happy! they really are my OTP! I can't tell u how much i enjoyed these scenes and aaron wanting robert to find a place with him. and getting upset becuz he said he'll think about it! I AM LIVINGGGG!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, Robron is my no.1 ship right now! It took me some time but they're just so cute right now!

      Delete
    2. I'm so happy that they're your #1 ship! They literally are so adorable, they make me so happy!

      speaking of adorable couples that make me happy, Paulson is gonna come back on screen this week! This is exciting becuz this ship has been in ship limbo for so long, becuz the actor freddie smith took a break from Days Of Our Lives, but I just know Paulson sparks will fly as soon as he's back!

      Delete
    3. Yes, that's a good thing! Even though I haven't seen any Paulson at all I am cheering happily here!

      Delete
    4. Paulson is definitely a ship worth checking out. I was skeptical at first becuz i was such a wilson shipper, but damn. the way it was handled was actually on point (Despite things being messy AF!)

      Delete
    5. The only problem is that I'm so far behind in that storyline. I'm still when Ari was an infant and Sami had shot someone and I had to stop watching because I love Sami and I just couldn't bear it. So I have a og way to go...

      Delete