Wednesday 30 September 2015

Relaciones Peligrosas

Diego and Alejandro.

A while ago I watched the Alego storyline from Relaciones Peligrosas, a spanish-speaking telenovela from the USA-based television network Telemundo in Miami. I thought it was quite alright and got quite caught by the storyline. I googled the series a bit and imagine my surprise when I realised that it's a remake of my favourite series/storyline Física o Química! And I didn't realise that! Well, alright, in the beginning it was quite alike with a dead druggie and his best friend the gay guy, who later has a fling with a quite macho "straight" guy who has an unsupportive father. And there's a teacher who has a fling with a student. Maybe I have should have seen the resemblance...

Anyway, Alejandro "Ale" Portillo, played by the Puerto Rican actor Kevin Aponte, is Fer in this series and he is really sweet and cute. Diego Barón, played by the Venezuelan actor Jonathan Freudman is the David of this series, and he is quite like David. And he is also really cute. But I don't really get why they make another Física o Quimica, also in Spanish, that takes part in Miami of all places. With a lot of actors from everywhere. I just don't get it. What's wrong with the original? But the couple is cute and it's not a waste of time to watch it. Even though...

2 comments: