Sunday 27 September 2015

Coliver

The How to get away with murder-boys.

So, the How To Get Away With Murder season 2 is on! And I have to say that I am excited about it. Not so much about the series, because I think it's not all that and Annelise is really creepy, but I am so excited about Coliver!

Jack Falahee and Conrad Ricamora.

They are just so cute. I actually heard that Coliver will take a bigger part in the second season, and thank gods for that, I have to say. Because as I said, the series is not really all that. I mean, it's not bad at all, it's actually nail-biting and the actors are just great, but the characters - not so much. There's not that many to like. I like Connor and Oliver of course, and Wesley, but that's about all. But again, the actors are really great, all of them! And more Coliver means more Jack Falahee and Conrad Ricamora, and that is great, and it means more snogging and more cuteness. I just hope they will be alright with the HIV and all... But already in the first episode, Connor moved in to Oliver's flat, so it seems promising!

No comments:

Post a Comment