Friday 25 September 2015

Hollyoaks beauty!

Ross Adams, Parry Glasspool, James Sutton and Kieron Richardson.

OMG. While watching this I have two questions. One: why can't I by this magazine in Sweden, and two: how is it possible not to be a McHay shipper?! Just look at them! Look att James Sutton and Kieron Richardson having a major bromance! Not convinced? Ok, look at this:

Beauty.

It is just so obvious that they do like eachother! James has been quite clear about being a McHay shipper and and actually, it was Kieron's idea to get Ste and John Paul together because he wanted to be a McQueen. I meen, who wouldn't? Well, that leaves Scott and Harry, and I am not sure about that, but I don't hate the idea. I like Scott, nowdays, and I like Harry so I am open for trying it. I mean, it can't be worse than Starry! Mchay ftw!

3 comments: