Monday 7 September 2015

Starry

Parry Glasspool and Kieron Richardson.

Sorry guy but I am _not_ in love with Starry. Not at all. I like Harry a lot. He is a great guy and I really think his worth a real romance, but why Ste? It just came from nowhere! I mean, he had a thing for John Paul a while ago, and what made him go for his husband instead? Because that's what he is. Ste is still married to John Paul, and know he is snogging Harry while he is in a "serious" relationship with Sinead! I mean, what is that?! Sinead is not a gay man and Harry is 17! Hollyoaks, what are you doing? When are you going to bring back McHay, which is the most sane thing in Ste's lovelife since Brendan?! And Doug, for all means. I no there is a lot of anti-McHay shippers out there, but come on. You can't really be shipping Starry? A low-water mark from Hollyoaks. I hope Christmas day will come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment