Sunday 20 September 2015

Interns

What's happening i soap operas right now? Are there just interns writing the manuscrips or what?

Guy Wilson and Freddie Smith.

Let's start with Days of our lives. Well, Sonny's just left the show and it is already a rumour that he will return. And Will on his hand, will die! Why? Why make a character leave the show just to take him back when you kill of his husband? I really don't get it. An really, Will Horton is an icon in this show! Personally I like Chandler Massey better than Guy Wilson, but I was hoping for Will to be kept alive. Interns, I has to be interns...

Parry Glasspool and Kieron Richardson.

And what on earth are Hollyoaks doing? First they seperate Ste and John Paul, the married couple, who according to me are made for eachother, just to make Ste go straight and start dating Sinead, the witchy bitch, a female, and later cheat on her with Harry, the 17 year old! I just don't get it! Sinead and Harry, when John Paul is around! Please make this storyline stop soon! And I can't wait for Christmas! This storyline is just so bad and messy that it can't be anyone else than interns who writes it. The HIV-positive gay man with a girlfriend and a 17 year old lover. I mean, come on!

Ronny Roslöf and Pete Lattu.

But then there's Lalle and Salatut Elämät. I think that storyline is the worst of them all. Ok, it's not as messy as the Hollyoaks shit, but it is just so boring! I mean, we have all seen it before, and more than once! What happened to writing an own storyline instead of borrowing an old worn out storyline from Days, Hollyoaks, Eastenders etc. The list is long. Very long. And it gives me headache! It is so obvious that this baby-storyline is just a long-drawn way to get Lalle to slit up and Larias to reunite. And that is so what to expect. How about a bit of a surprise writers? How about a wedding between Lari and Kalle? How about not doing the expected? Well, ok, I didn't think so. But such a typical, old a worn put storyline can't be written by anyone but interns. So how about sacking the interns and get back in track with the storylines?

No comments:

Post a Comment