Sunday 9 August 2015

Finally some good news!

The Sense8 cast.

Yay! There will be a second season of Sense8, and hopefully there will be even more! The Wachowski's have told us that they have a 5 season plan and hopefully Netflix is up for that, bcause if there are a five season story to tell, we just have to see that! After so many of my favourite series has been cancelled this is good news indeed!

Alfonso Herrera as Hernando & Miguel Ángel Silvestre as Lito.

I just can't wait to see more of Wolfgang, Riley, Will and the others, and I am so excited to see more of Lito and Hernando! And did I mention Wolfgang? Well, yes I did, but Max Riemelt is just so amazing! Hopefully more Sense8 won't delay Freier Fall 2, which I really really hope will come true! More Max Riemelt to the people!

No comments:

Post a Comment