Wednesday 26 August 2015

About the blog + Lalle

When I started this blog I did it kind of as an experiment. I didn't tell any of my friends about it, I did not promote it in any way and I did start it anonymous. A couple of weeks ago I did come out of the closet on instagram though, so if my followers are smart enough, they did get what I was getting at. And I have to say that I'm overwhelmed! I have lots and lots of readers every day and I get more and more very nice comments on my posts. I think it is very interesting to see how many people have reached the blog, without not even trying! Thank you all for your support! Thank you for reading and thank you so much for all the comments! And keep commenting!

Ronny Roslöf and Pete Lattu in Salatut Elämät.

And speaking of comments. If you have been reading my blog you know that I have been going from a hardcore Larias shipper to an even more Lalle shipper! I personally think that Kalle is a much more interesting character than Elias, and I just like him more with Lari than Elias with Lari. I can't really explain it. Even though Lalle can be just as whiney as Larias. And I know that Larias has a very solid fan base, and I accept it. I get more and more that Lalle shippers are a rare strain. But me and my faghag friend can't be the only ones ut there! We can't be the only two who really really like Kalle! So if you do ship Lalle or are a bit in love with Kalle and Pete Lattu, please comment this post! We have to be visible and not sttigmataized! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm a hardcore Lalle shipper! I love them. �� / your faghag friend

    ReplyDelete