Sunday 16 August 2015

A Shameless summer

Raynor Arkenbout & Ferry Doedens.

My mission this summer was to start watching the Ludwin storyline from Goede tijden, slechte tijden. So what happened to that? Absolutely nothing. I haven't started watching it yet. I watched a lot of things but not that, and now I have started working again so Lucas Sanders and Edwin Bouwhuis will have to wait.

Cameron Monaghan & Noel Fisher.

But what I have started watching is Shameless USA. Finally! My original plan was to watch the UK original first, but I dropped that and went straight to the remake. And that is usually so not me. But I like it! I am not very very in love, but a bit. Ad I do love William H. Macy. So, what about they gays? There's Mickey and there's Ian. I am not sure who I like the most. Ian Gallagher (Cameron Monaghan) is the less scab of them and Mickey Milkovich (Noel Fisher) is the most. But I sense (and I have of course read some spoilers and seen some pictures) that that will change a bit. I have almost finished the second season and I guess it's going to be better and better. But I think there's to much attention on all the other characters and too little attention on the gays. More Gallavich for the people! At least the viewers!

5 comments:

  1. Do you know where I can watch/download the the lucas and edwin story? I really wanna watch it too, but it's impossible to find it. :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know, it is reaolly impossible. But a blog reader told me about 56.com! Go to 56.com and search for Lucas & Edwin. The episodes are a bit helter-skelter so you have to search for the first one, but I thik they all should be there!

      Delete
  2. Well, I also asked my friend miko (from reddit) about it, and he has made a google spreadsheet on it, but he hasnt shared it till now cuz there are still some parts missing, but I forced him to share it so if youre interested, its here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uuw8ucotyzaU_PJcEk1Dng63kDgzxaOsPtfqnHt_q1I/pubhtml

    ReplyDelete