Tuesday 18 August 2015

And the anticlimax...

Parry Glasspool and Kieron Richardson.

All summer there has been a lot of fuzz about the coming Starry romance, and the last weeks we all have been waiting for the very well written kiss Hollyoaks was going to give us. And yesterday was the day. BUT THERE WAS NO KISS! This was as close as they got. And I don't really get Ste. When he was with John Paul he could both shag Ste, kiss George and even shag Sinead, but when he is with Sinead he can't even kiss a cute guy like Harry without bad conscience. Well, he was high with coke when he shagged Connor and he was at least wasted when he shagged Sinead. But, anyway. I can't wait for Sinead to go away and I cant wait for Christmas day...

Hayden Byerly and Gavin MacIntosh.

And speaking of anticlimax, last nights The Foster's! We were told by Connor's (another Connor) dad, the homophobe, that Jude and Connor were making out, without their shirts on. Why didn't we get to see that?! Well, I know that the actors are young and stuff, but we have been given one kiss and one pinky-flirt in three seasons, so far. And a danceThat is really too bad. I'll say, that to be believable, they have to level up a bit! And what will happen with that now that Connor is going to move away. Do not give us a meningless, prematurely interrupted storyline like Finn and nurse Darren in Emmerdale! We want more Jonnor!

2 comments:

  1. I know right. But they're probably being conservative with Jonnor since they are pretty young, and some American viewers might be outraged if they showed too much intimacy between the two young actors.

    Anyways, I wish there were more gay storylines in American television.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know, but I do think that not showing such scenes will increase the stigma for homosexuality. Do you think that they would not showing the scne if it was between tw heterosexual 13-year ols? I think not.

      Delete