Monday 24 August 2015

The really boring gays

Ok, there are really boring gays in soap operas. Just as there are really boring heterosexuals, of course. But I don't like boring people. At least not on television! So here are my favourite gay characters to dislike, just because they are so boring.

Law Thompson as Noah Baxter.

Noah Baxter - Hollyoaks
First up is Noah Baxter. The first real boyfriend of Ste Hay who also did snog Brendan Brady at one time. Kind of. And he was just soooo boring! I didn't like him at all, even though he actually treated Ste better than Brendan did at that time. But there was just nothing to like. A complete waste of time for Ste, if you ask me!

Marc Anthony Samuel as Felix DuBois.

Felix DuBois - General Hospital
OMG, snooze! Nurse Felix DuBois makes me yawn. There is really nothing fun with him at all. But it could be! There was a threesome on the subject, and he is kind in a way and he is no prude, but he is not just interesting. I just don't understand how a black american nurse can be so boring? And I am really happy that Brad choose Lucas. I am sure he has a lot more fun with him!

Nicholas Rodriguez as Nick Chavez.
Nick Chavez - One life to live
Ok, there is some go in this character. He was not as plain as Noah och Felix, and he worked hard for LGBT-rights, but he was just no fun. He was no Oliver Fish for Kyle, and if he was an interesting character, we never got to see that. That could be the writers fault, but he was just an needless supporting character. Bujt I have to say, I felt a bit sorry for him when Kyle choose Oliver instead. Not that I think that he shouldn't have, but Nick was just so heart-broken. Poor him.

Juska Reiman as Miska Koistinen.

Miska Koistinen - Salatut Elämät
Miska, dear Miska. Miska Koistinen is really a very nice guy, and also a very likeable character. He is very kind, social, pleasant and fair guy, and he is a good boyfriend and a good friend. And he plays a lot with Elias little brother Oliver. But he is just so boring to watch! Nothing fun ever happens. I wonder if he has no humour? But I kind of miss him anyway because I think he was a good boyfriend to Elias and he keeps Elias away from Lari, and that is really important to me as a hardcore Lalle-shipper. So I really hope he will come back. Even though he is really boring.

Petteri Paavola as Elias Vikstedt.

Elias Vikstedt - Salatut Elämät
And when I'm on it, let's throw in Elias in the dough as well. He is really boring. Grumpy and grudging all the time. He was kind of fun in the beginning, but not any more. He is just not as interesting as Lari anymore, that's why he is better off with Miska than Lari. lari is interesting, Elias is boring. Enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment