Thursday 14 May 2015

Crossovers

Julia Augustin and Jo Weil.

Did you know that Jo Weil is going to starr in Alles Was Zählt?! And he is going to play Vanessa Steinkamps boyfriend Nick Danne! That is just hilarious. I just have to see that!

Jo Weil and Igor Dolgatschew.

But I think it is a shame Jo is not going to Oliver Sabel in Alles Was Zählt to. He could start dating Deniz and faghags around the world would be so delighted! I told you before, I think it is so crappy that the German soaps have no ongoing gay storylinesright now! Too bad Alles Was Zählt didn't take the chance there.

Joe Gill and Harry Reid.

That got me to think about all the great crossovers we would like to see. I for one would love to see Finn Barton from Emmerdale together with Ben Mitchell in Eastenders. Yes I know that they look the same but anyway.

Parry Glasspool and Sam Strike.

Or how about Harry in Hollyoaks and Johnny in Eastenders. Could we get Sam Strike to come back to the series for such a storyline? I would love it!

Pete Lattu and Nicolas Herman.

Or what would you think about Nicolas in Plus Belle La Vie together with Kalle in Salatut Elämät? I think they are the most loveable and kind gay characters ever in a soap opera, so I think they would enjoy eachothers company. I really really would like to see that storyline!

Pete Lattu and James Sutton.

Or why not Kalle with John Paul McQueen... John Paul is the runner up for the most loveable and kind gay characters I think. If he is not tied with Nicolas and Kalle for the first place. I really do love John Paul. I think Kalle would to.

Pete Lattu and Jo Weil.

And speaking of gay characters to love, Kalle and Olli maybe? When I come to think about it, I really think Kalle would be good with any gay character from the soap world. Kalle is great, what even MissFinlandia says. And the possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment