Saturday 30 May 2015

Annoying


I am really quite annoyed by Hollyoaks. I mean, what are you doing to all the storylines?! First this HIV business, then John Paul snogged Harry and then the dreadful Scott came along! And don't even mention the kerfuffle with Sinead! And then John Paul BROKE UP with Ste! Ok, I do understand him, Ste is really utterly stupid right now, and John Paul really deserves better, but anyway! And we all know that Ste is going to hook uo with Harry, and I hate that. It really doesn't rime well in my ears. And then this is going to happen:


I mean, WTF?! Why oh why?! Ok, it's James himself who decided to leave Hollyoaks, but why?! The tranny storyline about Dylan has just started! I was so excited abou that that I kind of hope that they will recast him. I mean, that is not that uncommon in soaps, and Hollyoaks is no exception. Both Darren, Cindy, Holly and Harry has been recasted through the years. I really do think that that is a too important storyline just to scrap like that. Please, Hollyoaks, please!

Kieron Richardson as Ste Hay and James Sutton as John Paul McQueen.

At least we can hope for this. And I really do hope that McHay will be reunited. I really didn't think I would like John Paul and Ste together but I really do! I think they are really cute and that they have amazing chemistry. I mean, if Brendan Brady will never return to Ste, John Paul McQueen is the second best thing. And also, I really think that they will meet under the archway at Christmas day. James Sutton has insinuated it, and really, it is served to us like they will. Don't blow this Hollyoaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment