Thursday 14 May 2015

When an OTP follows by an OTP

You know when you ship a couple so much like it almost hurts, and you think that no one can replace one of the ingredients in the OTP and you realise that you are wrong? The new ingredient are just as good as the other! That is just how I feel rght now about Thomas/Nicolas/Florian in Plus Belle La Vie..

Laurent Kerusoré and Nicolas Herman.

I really really did love Thomas and Nicolas together! Nicolas is just the most loveable, kind and cute character and he and Thomas are so sweet together. When I watched their storyline I really never thought that Florian could take Nicolas place. But Nicolas "died" and Thomas had to move on. Really sad.

Laurent Kerusoré and Franck Borde.

But then Florian came along and he was a little bit stiff and arrogant at first, but I actually liked him straight away. And now I just can't stop watching! I really do love their storyline. But I do now that there will be a Bruno as well and Nicolas will come back because he just faked his death. It is really shattering to ship more the one couples at once when at least one of the characters are the same. It's just like Ste and John Paul. I do ship McHay, but what if Craig and Brendan came back? Maybe they cold start a poly-relationship all the four of them. I really wouldn't want Ste and John Paul to break up, but I just can not can't be shipping McDean and Stendan! So I wonder how it will feel when Nicolas comes back. Who will I root for? Can't Thomas be with both?

Joakim Latzko and Laurent Kerusoré.

Is that a wedding picture? Well, I do know that Florian will die and then teher will be a Gabriel Riva. Feh. I was hoping for Thomas to get back together with Nicolas after Florian dies. I don't think I will like that Riva. Or the fling Bruno in between. Well well, I will get back to you on thet when I finished the whole Thomas Marci storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment