Thursday 7 May 2015

The only happy couple

Parry Shen as Brad Cooper and and Ryan Carnes as Lucas Jones.

Brad and Lucas really are the only happy gay couple in the soap world right now. Let's not even mention Ste and John Paul, Robert and Aaron broke up again, Finn and Darren broke up before they even started, Will and Sonny - utter chaos and the Germans still don't deliver. Well, we do have Lari and Kalle, but are they really happy? We never really get to see anything from them and I think that they will break up soon because the writers are boring and wan't to reunite Larias. Boring... But at least we do have Brad and Lucas, Brucas that is. And that is a recycled ship-name from One Tree Hill. But I never liked Brooke or Brucas, so I am gladly gonna use that for Brad and Lucas. Anyhow, Brad and Lucas are really in love, they have a lot of sex and at this years Nurses Ball Brad even proposed to Lucas! And he said yes! Happy times! But I still don't like Nurses Ball! I even hate it! Poor numbers, embarrassing playback and played spontaneity is really not in my taste. In Sweden we have something called "skämskudde" that means something like ashamepillow, that is a pillow that you hide behond when yu are ashamed, and I used that frequently during the whole episode. Even during the proposal. But I am happy about the engagement after all. Brucas are really cute and I like the characters. Too bad we hardly never see them... General Hospital are really stingy with the Brucasness.

No comments:

Post a Comment