Wednesday 20 May 2015

TV Choice Awards

Well, to get over the shock that we, and with "we" I mean the faghag community, didn't get any awards in British Soap Awards we are now going to forward to the TV Choice Awards. There is a lot more fun than soaps to vote for and I have of course already voted. What did I vote?

James Sutton as John Paul McQueen and Kieron Richardson as Ste Hay.

Well, I had to vote Danny Miller for best soap actor, of course, because as stated before, he is the best actor in the world! The way he portraits Aaron. It is pure magic! But I am so happy that both Kieron Richardson and James Sutton was listed in the same cathegory. Yay McHay! That is just so great! And finally, James is nominated as well! He so deserves it!

Ryan Hawley.

And of course, Ryan Hawley is nominated in the Best Soap Newcomer cathegory for the part of Robert Sugden in Emmerdale. I voted for him as well. No one is surprised. And I love that both Robron and McHay is nominated for awards! The faghag is pleased.

So please go to the link and vote!

http://www.tvchoicemagazine.co.uk/awards/2015http://www.tvchoicemagazine.co.uk/awards/2015

And do you know what? It is allowed to vote more than once, so I can vote for both Danny, Kieron and James! Yay! Oh and I voted Hollyoaks for best soap. And still, no one is surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment