Wednesday 20 May 2015

Summer of infidelity

The Emmerdale

Well, that's what Emmerdale markets their summer as. And I do love the picture! I love the colours, the balloons, how the characters are placed in the picture. And I really do love Aaron and Robert of course. I love how Robert is in the middle and Aaron and Chrissie is on the sides. So when are Robert going to come out as bisexual? It's really time! And just because it is so fab:

Aaron, Robert and Chrissie.

A close up! I really do like Aaron and Robert together. Can't Chrissie just go away? But I have to say, I am a bit excited about a summer with even more of a domestic triangle than we already has got. So, more Danny Miller and Ryan Hawley to the people! I really think that this summer is going to be legendary with both this triad AND Ben and Paul! It can't be summer soon enough!

And a bonus:

Danny Miller

Danny is just the cutest thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment