Wednesday 1 April 2015

Love soon?

Harry Reid as Ben Mitchell.

Me and my faghag friend is kind of pissed off. Ok, Ben Mitchell has been back in Eastenders since the end of October, and I know it's not that long ago, but we really thonk that it's about time that Ben will get a love interest! You might think that Ben has a love interest, because he is with Abi, but that just won't do! Alright, she is a sweet girl and all, but she is just that: a girl, and she also is a bit annoying! And I really don't like that they put Ben back into the closet! Didn't he come out back in the days when he fancied Christian Clarke? But let's not go there, we all know what happened and it was ugly. But ok, Ben is gay, I know that for a fact because the other day we saw that he was on Grindr. You are not on Grindr if you don't want a boyfriend. Or sex. And you might think, everyone doesn't look for love all the time, but really, he has a beard. A beard called Abi! I really think he does want a boyfriend. Or sex. And since he came back he haven't had any action except for an almost snog with Johnny...

Johnny Carter and Ben Mitchell.

...which didn't end well because Johnny wouldn't let him! I guess Johnny realized how messed up Ben was. But I like Ben! I think he's an intriguing character that deserves more attention than he has been given since October. And he really needs some snogging with a nice bloke! We have waited long enough Eastenders! Love for Ben now! Por favor! Otherwhise I will strike by not watching until he will get some sweet loving. So bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment