Thursday 23 April 2015

Halo

Some time ago I blogged about some favourite fanvids, among others a special one with Lucas and Edwin from Goede Tijden, Slechte Tijden. Well, as I told you a couple of days ago I haven't seen that storyline yet but I love the video anyway. And there's something very athmosphearic about that fanvid combined with that music. That is Halo with Beyoncé. Well, there's more great fanvids with that music.


How about my favourite couple of all time: Fervid? Ok, it's not the best picture quality, but there's Fer and David and what's not to like?


Well, there's another one. A little shorter, but a little better quality.


An there's a really great WilSon fanvid. WilSon when Chandler Massey played Will. I love that time. Ok, Will and Sonny are not my favourites, but they're really cute. Esecially in their early days.


But McDean are among my favourites. I think they're lovely! John Paul is lovely, whoever he is with! I really loved him with Craig and it breaks my heart again and again that Craig left him.


And speaking of Hollyoaks, here's Ste and Doug, that is: Stug. A really lovely couple. I loved them together, even though I was a Stendan shipper all through the storyline. Ste and Doug where good for eachother. I insist on that.


Another couple that was (or is because they're still together) good together was Christian and Syed in Eastenders. Even though there were lots and lots of angst and agony, they evolved eachother in a good way. Really really good for eachother.


And last but not least: Chrolli! One of the most amazing couples ever! Christian and Oliver was made for eachother and I will never forgive Verbotene Liebe for ruining that beautiful Romeo & Romeo lovestory!


And there's another one.


And another one. There can never be enough wonderful fanvids. Especially such as these.

No comments:

Post a Comment