Friday 3 April 2015

Bye bye Elias!

Petteri Paavola as Elias Vikstedt.

So, yesterday Petteri Paavola said goodbye to Salatut Elämät and all the fans. I can't say I am very sad about that. Well, I really loved Elias the first about two three years or so, but lately he has been really boring and annoying, and the storylines he has participated in has been really un-interesting. An I also think that Larias is out and Lalle is in. So, Elias left for Brussel, broke up with Miska (poor Miska) and finally left Lari and Kalle alone. I am happy as a clam! I am really looking forward to some quality time for Lari and Kalle. But I also heard that Petteri has been travelling the world for a time and now he is back in Helsinki and will be filming this summer's spin-off (eh, the last one was really boring) and then he will reaturn to Salatut Elämät. So whats up with all the goodbyes now when he is returning like now?! I really don't get it. And I don't want Elias to get in the way for Lari and Kalle. So bye bye Elias, if you come back, please date someone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment