Monday 13 April 2015

Danny Miller

Danny Miller who plays Aaron Livesy in Emmerdale.

Ok, he really deserves an own post in this blog. Danny Miller, who plays Aaron Livesy in Emmerdale, might be the best actor in the world! At least one of them. There's just so much emotions going on in every scene! Just his expressions, the way he stays silent. And he even cries better than Helena Bergström! If you are from Sweden or a huge fan of Colin Nutley you know who Helena Bergström is. I could write an whole essay about Danny Miller and his acting, but it just won't do him justice. Yu have to experience it. So start watching the Aaron Livesy storyline fromEmmerdale right now if you haven't already seen it!

And Danny Miller is up for best actor in British Soap Awards for the forth time! He also won in both 2011 and 2012 and I really do think he will win this year to. Go vote for him here. I have already voted, of course, and in every other cathegory I voted Hollyoaks, but I just had to vote for Danny. I am so sorry that I couldn't vote Kieron Richardson (Ste in Hollyoaks) because he is just brilliant, but Danny Miller is the best actor of the world, as I told you. So Kieron, your HIV-episode made you just the second best actor in the world. I hope you understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment