Tuesday 14 April 2015

Another Kalle-post

Pete Lattu as Kalle Laitela.

Yesterday I told you about the best actor in the world, that is Danny Miller. This might be the second best actor. When I say the worl, I mean the soap worl of course. That is all the world you need in this context. Anyway, Pete Lattu who plays Kalle Laitela in Salatut Elämät is just brilliant! As well as Danny Miller he is at his best when he is not speaking. He is at his best when he's just reacting. I love watching Kalle/Pete when he is reacting. There's just so much emotions and the moment is just going on and on forever. And the chracter of Kalle Laitela always makes me very happy. It might be a very dull and boring episode of Salatut Elämät with a storyline that just bores me to death, but as soon as Kalle comes into the frame I get really happy. I just love Kalle. As simple as that. Unfortunately there is no one who translates and subs the Kalle storyline i SE, but all we get is when he is involved in Lari's or Elias' storylines. Elias left the show though (at least for now) and Kalle is dating Lari so I really hope we will get some more of Kalle in the future. It is time to realize that Kalle really is the most interesting and loveable gay character in Salatut Elmät so give hime the attention he deserves! And this is a demand to both the writers and MissFinlandia. I have said it before and I will say it again: Larias is so 2013. Lalle is the new black. Kalle for president. Or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment