Tuesday 24 March 2015

Third season now!

Richie and Patrick.

I did not like the season final of Looking! Ok, even though I do not like Richie, I really liked the last scene between him and Patrick. It was nice. I really thought there would be some snogging between Patrick and Richie when Kevin and Patrick might have broken up. I really don't think the things that Kevin said was that bad, and even though Patrick is a drama queen I understand him. But why oh why did they give us a wonderful season with fucking against a tree, lots of snogging and cuteness, I love you's and a moving in together just to end it like that? That is really not fair to us hardcore Patrick and Kevin shippers! We do need a third season! We demand it actually!

And speaking of third seasons, we also still need a third season of In the Flesh! I won't take no for an answer! And we do need a third season of G&T, the Italian web series. Both those series ended with real cliffhangers. And I hate cliffhangers.

The hands of Jude and Connor in The Fosters.

And yesterday also this happened. Jude and Connor, aka Jonnor, in The Fosters are just so adorable! Now it seems that they are official. It was also season finale for the Fosters, but there will be a third season. Thank gods for that! Cuteness overload!

No comments:

Post a Comment