Sunday 29 March 2015

Botineras

The Botineras main cast.

So I started watching Manuel and Lalo from Botineras. I've seen 25 episodes and I love it already! And a new telenovela is just what I need right now. Right now I really need to watch storylines that already has an ending, because all the soaps I am watching are giving me angst. Right know I feel angst about Looking because I am convinced that the special episode we are going to get will end with Patrick and Richie getting back together and I don't want that! I have angst because of Hollyoaks and because Ste and John Paul is in kerfuffle with all the HIV, Sineads baby, Sineads cousin that will show up and because of John Paul snogged with Harry. I am sure we're in for a long wait until McHay will be happy. I have angst because of Robron i Emmerdale because Robert is married and Aaron is hurting. And I have a lot of angst because of Salatut Elämät where I am sure that Larias will be the end-game, but that would be a scandal if you ask me because Lalle (Lari and Kalle) are made for eachother! So because of that I do need a storyline with an end, because when it ends, even though it might not end how I want to, there is nothing to do about it because it has ended, and there is no point of angst.

Anyway, Botineras. Botineas is an Argentinian telenovela and it is a lot about football. the wod botinera seems to mean football wife or a least someone who is desperate to become a football wife. But the gay storylines central figures doesn't sem to want any football wives, because they seem to only want eachother.

Manuel and Lalo.

This is Manuel and Lalo. They play in the same football team and taakes liking of eachother, Manuel "Flaco" Riveiro (Christian Sancho) is the married star of the team and Gonzalo "Lalo" Roldán (Ezequiel Castaño) is the younger newcomer of the team. And there are sparks! Both are closetered when the storyline starts, but there are snogging already in the first episode of the youtube-playlist. And, as told, I love it! The actors have great chemistry, the storyline is quite interesting, the actors do a ggod job as well and the special scenes between them is so beautiful composed! Let's just say: Coldplay - Trouble and strings! I have really big expectations on this storyline, and it has already given me some latino fire! Love it, love it!

2 comments:

  1. Many thanks for your kind invitation. I’ll join you.
    Would you like to play cards?
    Come to the party with me, please.
    See you soon...

    เครดิตฟรี

    คาสิโน

    คาสิโนออนไลน์

    เล่นบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I see this series?

    ReplyDelete