Wednesday 11 March 2015

The best moment of 2014!

Danny Miller and Ryan Hawley.

Yesterday this happened! Amazing! Emmerdale's Danny Miller and Ryan Hawley won the All about soap Best moment 2014 for the first kiss between Aaron and Robert! So well deserved! I actually voted for this award. But not for that moment! I just could not vote for Ste's and John Paul's wedding in Hollyoaks. So I did. But I am actually very happy that Robron won. My vote was a matter of principle, and I really think Kierom Richardson and James Sutton would have been very well deserved of a prize as well, and if I could have voted on two moments, I would have voted on them both. And now, I really think that the first kiss between Robert and Aaron, aka Robron, was the best moment.The most shocking at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment